Date: 9th March 2019
Location: Chartridge Lodge
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Booking: Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you my bank details. When I have received payment I will send you a digital receipt and confirmation of booking.
What will we do?
- warm up
- stretches to improve flexibility in the areas we need for inversions
- learn strength drills for the muscles we use when practicing these inversions to remain stable and straight
- drills against the wall, in partners and even free standing if you choose to be
- we will look specifically at the inversions pincha mayurasana (forearm stand) and handstand (adho mukha svanasana)
How can this workshop help you?
- You will learn small and more manageable steps to
- work towards your inversion goals
- increase confidence in your practice
- learn how to safely, but most importantly mindfully, approach inversions
- build in the foundations of your practice
Who is this workshop for?
- someone who has practiced some yoga already. This can be someone who is new to inversions or someone who wants to progress in their inversion practice. You go to the level that suits you!
If you have any questions on this workshop. Whether you think this is appropriate for you or unsure too, please email me :) My classes are nurturing and fun so I would like you to feel very comfortable!
What do you need?
- yourself, mat, water and a towel